Get Citizenship by Investment in your Dream Nation
The Investors Visa Program is also known as the Golden Passport Program for obtaining citizenship by investment or the Golden Visa Program for obtaining residency through investment in a desirable country. Similar initiatives for foreign nationals exist in many developed and developing countries across the world.
Citizenship by investment schemes allows families to obtain alternate citizenship, allowing them to travel freely to numerous destinations and live in another country.
Countries with the finest Citizenship By Investment Visa Programs
Over 100 countries throughout the world have enacted legislation governing investment mobility. According to GO-Global Immigration Consultancy in India about 30 residence and/or citizenship by investment programs are now operational. We’ll talk about the most straightforward path to overseas immigration that supports Citizenship By Investment. You can follow some of the developed countries listed below.
Citizenship By Investment in the United Kingdom
The UK Investment Visa is a Tier 1 visa granted to rich persons willing to invest a least £2 million in the UK as part of the UK Points Based System. The more money you invest, the faster you’ll be able to apply for settlement and, eventually, British citizenship.
However, unlike many other countries, the UK Investment Visa is not a straight citizenship-by-investment program. This means that you must first reside in the United Kingdom before applying to become a citizen.
Options for Investments
You must make an investment of £2 million* from one of the following choices to qualify for a UK Investment Visa:
- A UK-registered corporation that is active and trading.
- Corporate bonds are issued in the United Kingdom, either as share capital or as loan capital.
Citizenship By Investment in France
A French passport cannot be earned by investment, although the government does have a procedure for obtaining a residency card. The residence permit program is open to investors above the age of 18 who have a legal source of income and have never been convicted of a crime. You can seek citizenship once a period of time has passed.
Citizenship By Investment in Germany
There is no direct citizenship by investment program in Germany, nor is there a Golden Visa program. However, you may be eligible for German residency if you start a suitable business in the nation. You might receive a permanent residence after three years. You may be eligible for German citizenship after spending a total of six to eight years in Germany.
Citizenship By Investment in Portugal – Golden Visa
With investors attracted to its flexibility and benefits, the Portugal Golden Visa program has proven to be the most popular scheme in Europe. Since its inception in 2012, the investor visa program has received an extensive international promotion, garnering over a thousand primary applications each year.
- A minimum of €1.5 million must be transferred to Portugal in the form of a bank deposit or other qualifying ways, such as capital to a Portuguese firm.
- A family with dependent children can obtain a residency visa in Portugal by investing €500,000 (€280,000 or €350,000 decreased option) in real estate.
The golden visa can be renewable every two years as long as the applicant stays in the country for two weeks every two years.
Citizenship By Investment in Malta
The Maltese Citizenship by Naturalisation for Outstanding Services by Direct Investment path, now renamed as Maltese Citizenship by Naturalisation for Extraordinary Activities by Direct Investment, is aimed at super-duper net worth individuals.
- Individual investors must contribute a minimum of €600,000 to the government’s national development fund and show proof of residency for 36 months. There is also an expedited procedure that requires a €750,000 payment and proof of 12 months of residency.
- In addition, investors must provide €50,000 for each extra dependent on their application. In addition to the payment, investors must spend an additional €700,000 in residential real estate or enter into a five-year rental agreement with a minimum value of €16,000 each year.
- Mandatory payment of €10,000 to a non-governmental approved philanthropic, cultural, sporting, scientific, animal welfare, or artistic organization or society is also required.
Citizenship By Investment in Cyprus
Through the Cypriot Investment Program, qualifying individuals can get Cyprus citizenship in as little as six months by investing in real estate. With a minimum investment of €2,200,000, it is Europe’s only direct citizenship scheme that offers such an easy option to gain dual citizenship without residency requirements.